Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Adieu Nigerian Blog Spot

The time has finally come when this blog officially ceases to count. It has done its time, hopefully given a glimpse into the going-ons of Nigerian government, sports, and living. I am very proud to be part Nigerian despite its inadequacies. I see glimpses of hope in Nigeria's weakened infrastructure. I know that there are many who are concerned about creating a better Nigeria, and together we can make a difference. We are the most populous country in Africa, we have numerous resources and brilliant minds at our disposal. I have no doubt that with God on our side, educated youth returning to Nigeria (from universities abroad), and sheer willpower, we will be able to be that change. :)

I hope you have enjoyed learning a little bit more about the corruption, character, and charm of one of my countries of citizenship!

No comments: